This position offers a unique opportunity to apply your experience to becoming part of a growing marine tech company close to Vancouver, BC, being the creative voice, preparing various marketing materials, improving, and optimising the website, coordinating trade show presence, and advancing sales pipeline opportunities, supporting customer successes, communicate and engage customers and prospects in the company’s value proposition. You will play a key role in market data to strategically align sales and marketing functions, within our growing sales team.
- Contribute to the creation of dynamic copy for blog articles, email newsletters, and marketing collateral
- Create, review and update copy for B2B marketing materials (Brochures, landing pages, etc.)
- Create content using Adobe Cloud Suite
- Perform SEO research and contribute to efforts to boost audience growth.
- Proofread and edit content, as required
- Brainstorm and create innovative new content ideas for social media and for marketing campaigns.
- Update marketing documentation as required
- Manage social media accounts
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist the sales team as required with proposals and administrative tasks
- Process new sales leads
- Record data in Salesforce
- Create sales quotes based on the unique technical requirement of each project
- Provide superior customer service
- Answer phone calls
- Meticulously organized with an uncommonly high attention to detail
- High precision and accuracy with documentation & identify errors
- Excellent written and verbal English, ability to communicate clearly
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) a huge asset
- Experience/familiarity with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Quick to learn, self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle changing priorities
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Proactivity, desire to take ownership of the role
- Must be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Current Scientific Corp. is a growing marine tech company headquartered in metro Vancouver, BC with customers located around the world. We manufacture stabilized electro-optical systems for use in the Naval & Defence sector and Marine & Yacht industry. Additionally, we continually invest R&D into new products and improved customer experience. Our customers include marine electronics integrators, shipyards, and end users in the segments of coast guard, paramilitary and navy, ferries & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and transcripts to email@example.com with “Marketing Sales Assistant” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.