Marketing / Sales Assistant: Temporary or Permanent
This position offers a unique opportunity to apply your experience to becoming part of a growing marine tech company close to Vancouver, BC, being the creative voice, preparing various marketing materials, improving and optimising the website, coordinating trade show presence and advancing sales pipeline opportunities, supporting customer successes, communicate and engage customers and prospects in the company’s value proposition. You will play a key role in market data to strategically align sales and marketing functions, within our growing sales team.
- Contribute to the creation of dynamic copy for blog articles, email newsletters, and marketing collateral
- Create, review and update copy for B2B marketing materials (Brochures, landing pages, etc.)
- Create content using Adobe Cloud Suite
- Perform SEO research and contribute to efforts to boost audience growth.
- Proofread and edit content, as required
- Brainstorm and create innovative new content ideas for social media and for marketing campaigns.
- Update marketing documentation as required
- Manage social media accounts
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist the sales team as required with proposals and administrative tasks
- Process new sales leads
- Record data in Salesforce
- Create sales quotes based on the unique technical requirement of each project
- Provide superior customer service
- Answer phone calls
Who we are looking for:
Detail-oriented, smart, energetic, self starters, who is hungry to learn and want to work in a collaborative, team-based environment. Some other qualifications and skills we are looking for include:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Meticulously organized with an uncommonly high attention to detail
- High precision and accuracy with documentation & identify errors
- Excellent written and verbal English, ability to communicate clearly
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) a huge asset
- Experience/familiarity with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Quick to learn, self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle changing priorities
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Proactivity, desire to take ownership of the role
- Must be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Who are we?
Located in Port Coquitlam, BC, Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels. Experiencing strong growth, we are looking to expand our teams in sales, engineering, and production. Visit our website at www.currentcorp.com for more information on our company and products.
Please send your resume, application letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.