Sales and marketing support
We are hiring for a full-time sales support role!
This position offers a unique opportunity to apply your experience to becoming part of a growing marine tech company close to Vancouver, BC, through advancing sales pipeline opportunities, support customer successes, communicate and engage customers and prospects in the company’s value proposition. You will play a key role in market data to strategically align sales and marketing functions, within our growing sales team.
- Process new sales leads
- Create sales quotes based on the unique technical requirement of each project
- Provide superior customer service
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners
- Develop sales strategies, negotiating with partners, train and develop their sales team.
- Record data in Salesforce
- Liaise with engineering and production department, to ensure viability of customer specifications/requirements
- Research competitive intelligence
- Answer phone calls
- Assist the sales team as required with proposals’ generation and administrative tasks.
- Create / update marketing documentation as required (technical data sheets, web site, social media, trade show displays, videos, targeted e-mails)
- Create regular communication packages for our distributor and dealer network worldwide
- Coordinate presence at international trade shows
- Coordinate customer demonstration events
Other Sales and Marketing operations activities as needed
Who we are looking for
Smart, ambitious, energetic, self starters, who are hungry to learn and want to work in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Strong technical sense
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in cross functional teams
- Meticulously organized with an uncommonly high attention to detail
- Able to execute flawlessly against multiple processes
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Preference for “entrepreneurial” to “multinational corporations”
- Team player
- Excellent customer care skills
- Thinking outside of the box attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English, ability to communicate clearly
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer skills
- Quick to learn
- Proactivity, desire to take ownership of the role
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft office applications
- Experience in video creation, SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana and QuickBooks an asset
- Experience in the marine and or security industry is a plus
- Fluency in 2nd and 3rd language is a plus (Korean, mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, French…)
- This function may be including travelling to trade shows internationally one or several times a year
- Requires a valid Canadian work permit or resident / citizen status
Who are we?
Located in Port Moody, BC, within walking distance of the Skytrain and West Coast Express, across Rocky Point Park.
Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
Experiencing strong growth, we are looking to expand our teams in sales, engineering, and production.
Visit our website at www.currentcorp.com for more information on our company and products.
Please send your resume, application letter and salary expectation to HR@currentcorp.com