Sales Support & Sales Admin
This position offers a unique opportunity to apply your experience to becoming part of a growing marine tech company close to Vancouver, BC, through advancing sales pipeline opportunities, support customer successes, communicate and engage customers and prospects in the company’s value proposition. You will play a key role in market data to strategically align sales and marketing functions, within our growing sales team.
Inside Sales Responsibilities
- Process new sales leads
- Create sales quotes based on the unique technical requirement of each project
- Participate and lead customer video calls presenting our product information
- Provide superior customer service - Develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners - Develop sales strategies, negotiating with partners, train and develop their sales team.
- Record data in Salesforce
- Liaise with engineering and production department, to ensure viability of customer specifications/requirements
- Research competitive intelligence
- Answer phone calls
- Assist the sales team as required with proposals’ generation and administrative tasks.
Sales Admin Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team with the administrative responsibilities related to the processing of orders:
- Prepare, organize, and schedule outgoing shipments through various freight forwarders, couriers, and schedule transportation of shipments
- Prepare and process all Customs documents for International & domestic shipments (including packing slips, commercial invoices, B13’s, NAFTA’s, export permits, certificates of origin and various documentation as requested by customers).
- Assist the sales team with the export procedures of our systems
- Assist the sales team as required with proposals and administrative tasks
- Create / update marketing documentation as required (technical data sheets, web site, social media, trade show displays, videos, targeted emails)
- Create regular communication packages for our distributor and dealer network worldwide
- Coordinate presence at international trade shows
- Coordinate customer demonstration events
- Other Sales and Marketing operations activities as needed
Who we are looking for:
Detail-oriented, smart, energetic, self starters, who is hungry to learn, has a technical sense and want to work in a collaborative, team-based environment. Some other qualifications and skills we are looking for include:
Qualifications and skills
- Meticulously organized with an uncommonly high attention to detail
- High precision and accuracy with documentation & identify errors
- Excellent written and verbal English, ability to communicate clearly
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Quick to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in cross functional teams
- Able to execute flawlessly against multiple processes
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Preference for “entrepreneurial” to “multinational corporations”
- Excellent customer care skills
- Proactivity, desire to take ownership of the role
Nice to have
- 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce and QuickBooks an asset
- Experience in the marine and or security industry is a plus
- Fluency in 2nd and 3rd language is a plus (Korean, mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, French…)
Requires a valid Canadian work permit or resident / citizen status
Who are we?
Located in Port Moody, BC, within walking distance of the Skytrain and West Coast Express, across Rocky Point Park. We will be moving to Port Coquitlam around October 2021. The new address will be 1588 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 5M5
Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
Experiencing strong growth, we are looking to expand our teams in sales, engineering, and production.
Visit our website at www.currentcorp.com for more information on our company and products.
Please send your resume, application letter and salary expectation to email@example.com