The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the facility, property, and grounds including the management of ongoing facility projects, and overseeing the day-to-day facility requirements of our new 31,000 sq. ft building located in Port Coquitlam, BC
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform regular cleaning duties in and around the property, to maintain a high quality of cleanliness and appearance.
- Maintain the general upkeep of both internal facility and external property
- Empty all garbage receptacles, take garbage and recycling out to designated area as needed
- Maintain the outdoor property. Duties may include mowing lawns, keeping sidewalks clear of snow and ice, cleaning main floor outside windows, picking up litter, sweeping sidewalks, gardening/watering and pruning shrubs, raking etc.
- Performing general repair/ maintenance such as electrical (change light bulbs) and plumbing (unblocking toilets, troubleshooting flushing issues).
- Report any damage to property or equipment, safety concerns and repair issues immediately upon discovery
- Request janitorial supplies to be purchased as needed
- Complying with the Company’s Policies, Management Plans, and Procedures
- Able to lift 50 pounds and walk/stand most of the day
- Perform other duties as required
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and ability to fix small problems
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
Who We Are:
We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. As team members, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication.
Located in Port Coquitlam, BC, Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
Contact us: Please send your resume, application letter and salary expectation to email@example.com