As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be a crucial member of our marketing team, contributing to the planning and execution of marketing initiatives to promote our products or services. Your role will involve a wide range of responsibilities, from coordinating marketing campaigns to assisting with market research and administrative tasks, all aimed at achieving our marketing goals.
- Contribute to the creation of dynamic copy for blog articles, email newsletters, and marketing collateral
- Create, review and update copy for B2B marketing materials (Brochures, landing pages, etc.)
- Create content using Adobe Cloud Suite to create visually appealing and engaging content.
- Perform SEO research to identify keywords, trends, and opportunities to enhance website and content visibility.
- Contribute to efforts to boost audience growth through SEO best practices.
- Proofread and edit marketing content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Brainstorm and create innovative new content ideas for social media campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Update marketing documentation as required to maintain accurate and up-to-date information.
- Manage and maintain social media accounts, including posting content, monitoring engagement, and responding to inquiries.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing strategies and digital content to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
Sales Admin Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team by promptly processing new sales leads and inquiries.
- Record relevant data accurately in Salesforce
- Create sales quotes tailored to the unique technical requirements of each project.
- Professionally answer phone calls, provide information, or route calls to the appropriate team members.
Detail-oriented, smart, dynamic, self-starters with a strong appetite for learning, a technical aptitude, and a desire to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. Additional qualifications and skills we are seeking include:
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- High precision and accuracy in documentation, with a strong ability to identify errors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with clear and effective communication abilities.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, is a significant asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience or familiarity with various social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Quick learner and self-starter with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Proactive approach and a strong desire to take ownership of the role.
We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. As team members, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication.
Located in Port Coquitlam, BC, Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and transcripts to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.