We are looking for a detail focused individual to join our company as a Shipper-Receiver who will report to the lead production supervisor. This will be a full time permanent position at our Port Moody facility at first, before we transition to our new facility in Port Coquitlam later this year. The Shipper-Receiver will primarily be responsible for packaging systems and accessories for customers, incoming parts inspection, data entry into our inventory system, inventory tracking and management, and coordinating with our sales and production department to ensure everything ships on time.
- Grade 12 diploma required
- Good attitude and demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with shipping-receiving or inventory management would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to juggle changing priorities
- Willingness and ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of precision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Productive self-starter with demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision to meet demanding deliverables
- Requires a valid Canadian work permit or resident / citizen status
Current Scientific Corporation, headquartered in the Greater Vancouver area, BC is a growing marine tech company with customers located around the world. We manufacture stabilized electro-optical systems for use in the Naval & Defence sector and Marine & Yacht industry. Additionally, we continually invest in R&D into new products and improving the customer experience with our existing products. Marine customers include marine electronics integrators, shipyards, and end users in the segments of coast guard, paramilitary and navy, ferries & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and transcripts to email@example.com with “Shipper-Receiver” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.