Manager to develop and manage relationships with channel partners to drive sales and revenue.
You will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new partners, providing support and training, and managing the performance of existing partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience in channel management, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a deep understanding of the sales process.
- Identify and onboard new channel partners
- Provide support and training to partners to ensure success
- Manage the performance of existing partners, and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to align sales and channel efforts
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- Create and manage channel partner budgets and forecasts
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners, using metrics such as sales and revenue
- Identify and resolve conflicts and challenges within the channel
- Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company
Requirements and skills
- 8+ years of experience in channel management or sales
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting to partners and stakeholders
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Personable and ability to build and maintain relationships with partners
- Attention to detail and customer focused
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and understand technical products
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the channel management field
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Salary:$65,000 to $85,000
Current Scientific Corp. is a growing marine tech company headquartered in metro Vancouver, BC with customers located around the world. We manufacture stabilized electro-optical systems for use in the Naval & Defence sector and Marine & Yacht industry. Additionally, we continually invest R&D into new products and improved customer experience. Our customers include marine electronics integrators, shipyards, and end users in the segments of coast guard, paramilitary and navy, ferries & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and transcripts to email@example.com with “Channel Partner Manager” in the subject line, or use the forum below. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.