Night Navigator™ 1045
The Night Navigator™ 1045 is a compact marinized Night Vision camera system, integrating both an infrared sensor and a night vision sensor, able to blend both images into one, complementing the information highlighted from each technology:
- Infrared technology detects the infrared energy (heat) radiated from an object in the scene. The scene is displayed in greyscale with the hottest objects being either black or white
- Image Intensified Night Vision intensifies available light, which our eyes are not able to detect to recreate a scene. Lights are intensified and visible at very long range. Objects partly submerged in the water for prolonged time are better detected than with Infrared technology because their temperature is so close to the water temperature.
- The Night Navigator 1000 is a critical equipment for safe navigation at high speed, providing visibility of potential obstacles in the navigation path, withstanding their temperature difference with the water.
- Leisure Craft
- Yacht Tender
- Small vessells navigating at high speed in low light or darkness
HD Gated Image-Intensified Night Vision Camera
- 20° FoV ; Sensitivity 0.000001 Lux
- 8–14µm Uncooled thermal imager
- 640x480 LWIR
- 20° FoV
Controller: Compact tactile, GUI SW
RUGGED. MARINIZED. LOW MAINTENANCE