Night Navigator™ HSC
Night Navigator™ HSC (High Speed Craft) is the Night Vision camera system certified to the IMO HSC code and Wheelmark by Lloyds Register classification society. It replaces the Night Navigator 8540 which has been installed on hundreds of HSC since the early 2000.
The Night Navigator HSC's compact design with no external moving parts, offers a superior image in color, High Definition night vision. Its rugged and marinized design makes it low maintenance, while its HD quality provides detection of obstacles in the HSC navigation path improved up to longer distances.
It includes a failsafe internal shutter that protects the image intensified tube when system is off (no external cap required).
The NN HSC includes on-screen display of lubber line, trip position, preset position, heading and more. The system performs its own self-diagnostics, evaluating various components, including internal temperature, humidity level and the pan and tilt parameters.
HD Gated Image-Intensified Night Vision Camera
- Sensitive to 1 microlux (0.000001Lux)
- 20⁰ Horizontal Field of View with 10⁰ and 20⁰ Pan both Port and Starboard side. The Pan selection automatically returns to the center when released,as per IMO requirements.
- The Elevation axis is adjustable to compensate for the trim of the craft.
Exceeds IMO Detection Requirement
- Able to detect IMO target, black metal box 50% immersed since more than 24h, size 1.5m (L) X 1.5m (l)x 1m (H), at more than 600m at night without illumination
Built-in Test (BIT) Self Diagnostics
- Weatherized Housing
- Replaceable desiccant module
- No external moving parts
Optional IR Illuminator
RUGGED. MARINIZED. LOW MAINTENANCE