The Sales Administration Manager will be responsible for Current’s daily management of Inside Sales activities including the processing of quotes, customer service requests, compilation of sales reporting and leading the Sales Admin and Sales Support team. He/She will have the ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced international environment.
Specifically, you will:
- Support and enhance all aspects of the sales experience, providing support to the sales team and customers
- Manage the growing team of Inside Sales, including Sales Support, International Freight Coordination and Customer Service
- Processing quotes requests
- Compiling and reporting on sales numbers in Salesforce
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Create sales quotes based on the unique technical requirement of each project
- Check data accuracy in quotes made by the Sales Admin and Sales Support team
- Check data accuracy in orders received
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in Salesforce
- Stay up to date with new products and features
- Provide regular updates on active projects internally and externally
- Manage continuous improvement to SalesForce.com platform and liaison with internal procurement system
- Potential to travel to international trade shows
We are looking for an individual that is driven by being part of the sales process and are known for your ability to connect with people to provide genuine, authentic service. You are a problem-solver by nature who loves to be relied upon to provide creative solutions to satisfy challenges. You are a team player who possess fantastic communication skills and values attention to details.
What Makes you Successful:
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Exceptional communicator with a keen eye for providing service and active problem solving
- A technical understanding and attention to detail
- 3-4 years’ experience in B2B sales and leading a team
- Strong administrative skills and proven time-management skills while under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong command of English, additional language is added value
- Contract reviewing/writing experience
- Experience in CRM systems
- Possibility to travel to international trade shows
This job is in person and requires a valid Canadian work permit or resident / citizen status
Who are we?
Located in Port Moody, BC, within walking distance of the Skytrain and West Coast Express, across Rocky Point Park. We will be moving to Port Coquitlam end 2021. The new address will be 1588 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 5M5
Current Scientific Corporation is a SME focused on the international export market, manufacturing night vision infrared cameras for the marine and land based governmental projects. Customers include electronics’ integrators, shipyards, defence contractors, coast guard, paramilitary, navy, ferry operators & explorer cruises, super-yachts, icebreakers, marine mammal research and other specialty vessels.
Experiencing strong growth, we are looking to expand our teams in sales, engineering, and production.
Visit our website at www.currentcorp.com for more information on our company and products.
Please send your resume, application letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org